The EV (Electric Vehicle) & Grid Storage sectors faces a fast grow responsible to majority of the battery production worldwide these days (65% of all li-ion cells made in 2019).
Electric Vehicle´s range from E-Bikes to E-Busses and Grid Storage systems range from Residential to Utility levels.
Shmuel De-Leon Energy and CIC energiGUNE decided to support that battery industry segments grow with a dedicated conference that will be a place to discuss and provide a platform for technological innovations and business opportunities.
The conference will discuss the latest advances and innovation in Electric Vehicle´s & Stationary batteries.
Who should attend?
- EV & Stationary battery users
- EV & Stationary systems makers
- EV & Stationary battery pack assemblers
- R&D engineers
- EV & Stationary devices suppliers and customers
- EV & Stationary researches
- Battery recyclers
- Commercial Research & Development Laboratories
- Battery Component Manufacturers
- Battery Testing & Diagnostics Services Providers
- Battery Management Systems Manufacturers
- Government Laboratories
- Academic Research Institutes
- Raw Material Suppliers
For further information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org