To guarantee the level of external and internal service of the laboratories by optimizing their operation.
Main tasks of the position
- Commercial responsible of the of the laboratories (high added value equipment) external services, ensuring:
- Proactivity in the search for clients.
- Obtaining income from private financing.
- Quality of the service provided: deadlines for delivery of results
- Ensure benchmark and best practices in the published information of the services: catalogues, website, dossiers
- Control, supervise and verify the processes and practices in the laboratories, especially in the development of characterizations.
- Ensure the conditions of use and operation of the elements, instruments and equipment necessary to carry out activities in the laboratory.
- Supervise the work of the laboratory coordinators ensuring quality, good practices, maintenance of laboratory equipment and stocks, as well as organization, order and cleanliness of the lab.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Give support carrying out research activities, technical assistance and projects where required.
- To implement and develop new methodologies, according to the needs that arise.
- Degree in chemistry and further training in analytical chemistry or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of direct laboratory experience
- Knowledge of characterization techniques:
- ICP, GC-MS, AE (mandatory).
- BET, UV-VIS, Mercury porosimeter (recommended).
- Proactive, with high capacity of commitment and team work, spirit of cooperation and personal improvement.
- Resolute, with a high level of autonomy and goal orientation.
- Good analytical, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial and negotiations skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Health and safety training will be highly valued.