CIC energiGUNE, a benchmark research center in the energy sector in Europe, will launch a research area in hydrogen technologies. CIC energiGUNE is a member of BRTA and aims to generate disruptive knowledge, yet useful and transferable to industry.
To date, the center has had a synergistic activity with the hydrogen value chain within its areas of electrochemical storage (EES) and thermal storage solutions (TES). However, within the context of energy transition and new strategic thinking, the center will generate this new hydrogen technologies area. The area will be formed and grown during the next four years of the strategic period 2021-2024. To this end, different profiles are being sought for the creation of this new area.
- Scientific Coordinator of the Area.
- Senior Researchers (5 years or more experience).
- Junior Researchers (less than 5 years of experience).
If you have experience in the hydrogen value chain and want to be part of a team motivated by the energy transition challenges and in a reference research center in energy such as CIC energiGUNE, please send us your CV through this open application process. The process will be open throughout the year 2021, and the selection committee will call for an interview with the researchers with the most relevant CVs.
Key positions will also be combined with applications to Ikerbasque in its different modalities. Therefore, they must meet the scientific standards of Ikerbasque (Basque Foundation for Science) aimed at attracting experienced researchers to research institutions in the Basque Country.
- PhD or Master in Engineering, Chemistry or Physics with experience in the hydrogen value chain.
- Knowledge of characterization techniques preferred.
- A highly motivated and goal-oriented person with a teamwork spirit.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English.