CIC energiGUNE is seeking a laboratory technician in the field of batteries and supercapacitors
Main functions of the job:
- Perform the electrochemical evaluation and Accelerated lifetime testing on EES device Conducting and supporting Scientific investigations and Laboratory experiments
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Characterize cell components using analytical instruments
- Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples
- Recording and Analyzing data
We are offering a 36-month position in the field of batteries and supercapacitors.
Integration in an enthusiastic and multidisciplinary young group with great projection and commitments with sustainability and research quality.
The selection process ends once the candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
- Degree or Occupational Training in Materials Science, Inorganic and/or organic Chemistry, or related fields.
- Knowledge in structural characterization techniques and/or analytical instruments.
- A team player who can collaborate with other groups, technical centers, and industries.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Experience in electrochemical work station and/or energy storage technologies would be an added advantage.