CIC energiGUNE is seeking an experienced engineer to work on the development of batteries and supercaps that will join the Cell prototyping research group.
- Small tool design (including technical drawings), fabrication and implementation providing technical solutions to highly complex issues.
- Automatism’s design, assembly and set up.
- Quality control and assurance
- Continuous upgrades and improvement proposals in the manufacturing process and quality assurance techniques.
- Support the group activity and participate actively in the laboratory in group projects. Including activities such as cell assembly, coatings, slurry manufacturing, polymer extrusion, etc
- Write technical reports and procedures.
- Search and select new equipment and / or accessories according to the needs and possibilities.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the equipment, including the performance or supervision of preventive and corrective maintenance, internal calibrations, etc.
- Internal training activities related to their knowledge.
- Participate in dissemination activities: technical conferences, congresses, informative articles, etc.
We are offering a 3-year contract and advantageous professional development opportunities and a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, CIC energiGUNE offers a competitive basic salary and integration in an enthusiastic and multidisciplinary young group with great projection and commitments with sustainability and research quality.
All applicants are invited to submit through this website detailed curriculum vitae and two reference letters.
The selection process ends once the candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering, Electronic engineering, Industrial engineering, Manufacturing engineer or other technical disciplines in a related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Spanish or Basque valuable but not compulsory).
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- A good team player who can collaborate with other groups, academic and industrial partners.
- Experience in next fields will be very valuable:
- Automatisms and manufacturing lines design.
- CAD/CAE (2D and 3D)
- Roll to roll process / continuous processing
- Valuable experience in energy storage field.