In the context of the deployment of the strategic plan 2021-2024 CIC energiGUNE would like to incorporate an IT Manager. This IT Manager will be reporting to the General Management of the Center and to the Financial Manager.
- Definition and implementation of the center's systems plan including:
- Analysis of the hardware infrastructures of the center and deployment of improvement actions.
- Analysis of the center's processes to define software needs including commercial alternatives or ad-hoc systems to meet the needs of the center's management system. Automation of processes to obtain information. Integration of the different tools with the ERP Microsoft Dynamics Nav.
- Coordination of the subcontractor regarding all IT services issues:
- Security and backup systems
- User incidents
- Management and control of the center's software licenses.
- Hardware and software inventory control.
- Maintenance, development and improvement of the center's databases. Preparation of dashboards and reports for management.
- Web maintenance actions dependent on the center's databases.
- Contribute to the digitalization strategy of technologies and services of the center.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a permanent contract with ample possibilities for professional development. In addition to the attractiveness of the project, CIC energiGUNE offers a competitive salary and integration into a young, enthusiastic, international, multicultural and multidisciplinary team with great projection and committed to sustainability and excellence in research.
All interested candidates can send their application including their CV and two reference letters on this website.
The recruitment process ends with the incorporation of the candidate.
CIC energiGUNE has a manifest commitment to affirmative action, equal opportunities and diversity in its team.
- Experience of at least 5 years in the requested tasks.
- Technical training: computer engineering or similar. Master's degree in systems administration and/or databases and programming.
- Experience in hardware systems administration.
- Experience in databases, SQL, ACCESS, Power BI.
- Advanced experience in Excel and NAVISION.
- Experience in Python and similar data mining programming.
- Languages: fluent in spoken and written English. Basque preferable.
- Proactive person, with high capacity for commitment and teamwork.
- Resolute person, with high level of autonomy and goal-oriented.