DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTITUTION:
CIC energiGUNE is a research center specialized in energy, electrochemical storage (batteries and supercapacitors), thermal energy solutions and hydrogen, a member of the Basque Research and Technology Alliance- BRTA and a strategic initiative of the Basque Government. CIC energiGUNE is a reference in knowledge transfer and was created in 2011 to generate fundamental excellence knowledge useful for the Basque business network.
CIC energiGUNE has a dynamic research team of more than 100 researchers and is extremely well equipped with a wide range of up-to-date facilities that are fully available to all the research community. In 2019, the European Commission has awarded CIC energiGUNE with the ´HR Excellence in Research´ label, which reflects the center´s commitment to implement fair and transparent recruitment and appraisal practices, and certifies its salutary work environment.
For more details on CIC energiGUNE's research activities please visit our website at http://www.cicenergigune.com
CIC energiGUNE is looking for a Key Account Manager to manage the organization's key client accounts in industrial research projects.
The person will report to the Business Development Director and will work in close coordination with the Technology Transfer Director of the center.
The main functions of the position are:
- Management of key customers of the center including the direction of the projects under development with assigned customers.
- Establishment and management of long term relationships between clients and the organization in an effective manner, generating recurrence.
- Generation and pursuit of new business opportunities and new key clients. Identification of customers with whom to co-work on how to bring scientific-technological knowledge to market transfer.
- Management of information and trends within the market in alignment with the strategic plan and the scientific plan of the area to which the assigned customers belong, benchmarking and seeking differentiation from the competition.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a permanent contract to join an innovative and cutting-edge project, focused on sustainability, value creation and the generation of collaborative ecosystems where the development of people and diversity is promoted.
CIC energiGUNE will help smooth the transition for you and your family, providing a welcome program. We allow schedule flexibility and we operate under a hybrid remote/in-person work model.
CIC energiGUNE is located close to the city of Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain), in the heart of the Basque Country. The Basque Country is the region with the highest R&D investment in Spain, with more than 20.000 researchers. The basque research ecosystem comprises a solid and collaborating community composed of universities, technology and cooperative research centers.
For more information: https://cicenergigune.com/en/work-with-us
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants are invited to submit their applications including a cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae and two reference letters at this website.
The selection process ends once the candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
- Preferably educational background in engineering, physics or chemistry. Other backgrounds may be considered depending on the candidate's expertise and contribution.
- More than 8 years of experience in customer-facing positions in organizations and positions of similar profile.
- A team player who is fluent in both scientific and market language and can act as a liaison between the two areas.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English.
- Communication skills.
- Negotiation, persuasion and problem solving skills.
- Proactivity and ability to adapt to dynamic environments.
- Commitment and ability to work with results orientation.