CIC energiGUNE is looking for a R&D Project Manager to join the Business Development Area.
The selected person will join a very dynamic structure and his/her responsibility will be to support the research team in the management of R&D projects from the conception of the idea to its closure. This function will involve carrying out and combining different tasks to support the activity in different areas, so we are looking for an organized person with the ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Ensure the development of projects according to the established requirements, and within the defined deadline and budget.
- Manage risks within the development of a project, negotiate and resolve conflicts and maintain good communication with the team and the client.
- Knowledge and monitoring of R&D funding calls and selection of the ones to apply competitively.
- Management of national and international consortiums.
- Support the preparation of proposals, justification of the activities carried out and internal dissemination.
- Budget preparation, monitoring and control.
- Coordination and follow-up the tasks to meet project milestones, in close collaboration with the scientific staff.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Permanent contract with attractive professional development opportunities.
- Joining an innovative and cutting-edge project, focused on sustainability, value creation and the generation of collaborative ecosystems where the development of people and diversity is promoted.
- Time flexibility and hybrid model of on-site work with teleworking possibilities.
- Professional and personal development: opportunity to attend seminars, trainings, etc.
- Integrated, enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary environment.
- A welcome program that offers assistance to help you integrate into the local environment (such as free language courses, support with administrative procedures, help with finding accommodation or schools...).
For more information: https://cicenergigune.com/en/work-with-us
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants are invited to submit their applications including a detailed curriculum vitae at this website.
The selection process ends once the candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTITUTION:
- WHO ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/who-are-we
- OUR RESEARCH AREAS: https://cicenergigune.com/en/research
- COLLABORATION WITH INDUSTRY: https://cicenergigune.com/en/companies
For more details on CIC energiGUNE's activities please visit our website at http://www.cicenergigune.com.
- Preferably technical Bachelor or Master (engineering, chemistry or similar). Other specialties such as business administration and management will also be considered depending on the profile of the person and his/her experience in R&D project management.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management in a consultancy firm, research center or engineering company.
- Ability to work in a team, management and communication skills.
- High level of spoken and written English. Daily professional use.