CIC energiGUNE is seeking an experienced Post-doctoral Researcher to engage in the research of post-mortem analysis for batteries and Prototyping cell.
- Accelerated lifetime testing of battery cells.
- State-of-health estimation and diagnostics for battery cells and systems.
- Characterize cell components using analytical instruments.
- Perform the electrochemical ante and post-tests of the materials in half and full cells.
- Understand failure mechanisms and design degradation models.
What we offer:
We are offering a 36 months contract and advantageous professional development opportunities.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, the CIC energiGUNE offers a competitive basic salary augmented by important benefits such as special conditions for a private health insurance that compare favorably with the best global private and public institutions.
The Fundación will also help smooth the transition for you and your family, providing a welcome program that offers accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
- PhD in Solid-state Electrochemistry, Organic or Inorganic Chemistry, or related fields.
- Experience in material synthesis, electrode formulation and device design/fabrication.
- High knowledge of batteries technology.
- Training in electrochemical measurements: galvanostatic and potentiostatic tests.
- Training in Impedance spectroscopy analysis applied to batteries.
- Experience in material characterization.
- A team player who can collaborate with other groups, technical centers, and industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.