Begoña joined CIC energiGUNE as General Manager Assistant in January 2009 during the creation phase of the center and has been “Communication Process” leader since January 2018.
Some of her functions are: Assistance to the General Manager; organization of events: congresses, seminars, workshops, courses;.coordination of communication actions; coordination of CIC NW magazine
- 2009 – Current: Management Assistant. CIC energiGUNE.
- 2008 – 2009: Structures & Programme’s Directors Assistant. Aernnova Aerospace.
- 2003 – 2008: Management Assistant. Grupo Recyde.
- 2000 – 2003: Development Director’s Office. Gamesa Energía.
- Diploma in Management Secretarial Studies from the University of Deusto (Bilbao)
- International Master´s Degree in Executive Secretarial Studies from the Institute of European Secretarial Studies (Madrid)