Since 2018, as technology transfer and R&D project manager in Business Development Unit, she is working in the positioning of CIC Energigune at the forefront of European research centres in materials for energy storage systems. With more than 10 years of professional experience in European R&D project coordination (H2020 and FP7) working in a consultancy firm and at the University of Deusto, she has experience also in managing technical secretariats such as the Spanish Technology Platform on Industrial Safety and World Leisure Organization (US). Previously she was journalist in a newspaper for over 10 years in economy, politics and society sections, besides coordinating the web’s contents and the staff.
- 2017-2018. Daisalux Group, Laintec R&D Centre. R&D project manager.
- 2016-2017. University of Deusto, Engineering faculty. European R&D project manager.
- 2016-2016. Somorrostro Technical School. European education project manager.
- 2015-2015. University of Deusto and World Leisure Organization. Organization manager of WLO’s Technical Secretariat.
- 2009-2015. Adigest Group. European R&D project manager.
- 2008-2009. Spanish Technology Platform on Industrial Safety, Tecnalia Research Centre. European R&D project technician.
- 2007-2008. Basque Government Delegation in Brussels. European policy advisor assistant.
- 1998-2007. DEIA Newspaper. Journalist.
- Journalism degree (UPV/EHU, 1998)
- Postgraduate Diploma in European Integration (University of Deusto, 2007)
- Executive MBA (ESIC, 2016)
- Prince 2 Foundation in project management (Axelos, 2018)