She has an extensive experience on Material Science with special focus on advanced processing methods for novel functional materials (thermal energy storage and hydrogen storage materials). Her expertise goes from the synthesis, structural and thermodynamic characterization of metastable materials, mechanochemical processes, heterogeneous phase chemical reactions and self-sustaining reactions. She has an international experience gained working in world class European research centers, universities and private industry.
- Synthesis of nanostructured materials and composites by solid state reactions
- Structural and thermodynamic characterization of materials.
- Catalyzing of reaction kinetics
- Evaluation with respect to technical applications
- Inorganic and physical chemistry
- Material science: nanostructured materials and composites, metal alloys, ceramics.
- Thermal energy storage: thermochemical reactions, gas-solid and solid-solid reactions.
- Hydrogen storage materials
- Individual Fellowship (IF) MARIE SKLODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS
- Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme. SOLSTORE project. (GA: 752520)
- Graduate fellowship funded by National Consortium of Materials Science and Technology (INSTM)