Her career started in 2013 as intern in the HR area of BBVA, in Personnel Administration department. Since she finished her master’s degree, she has worked in Velatia group, in different positions in the Human Capital area. She has been leading different projects in Compensation&Benefits and managed and implemented the Human Capital processes in two companies that belong to Velatia group.
- 2013-2020 Total Rewards area in Velatia. Responsabilities: definition and management of the compensation system (job evaluation, salary structures management and market information analysis)
- 2016-2019 Human Capital manager in GOSA Gestión (Velatia group). Responsabilities: recruiting, training, development, internal communication and compensation
- 2016-2020 Human Capital technician in WEC (Velatia group). Responsabilities: recruiting, training, development, compensation, internal communication and labour relationships
- 2009-2013 Business Management degree + Management Development Programme – Deusto Business School
- 2013 - 2014 Master in Human Resources Management - Deusto Business School