MSc Malgorzata Skorupska studied Chemistry at the Nicolaus Copernicus University (NCU) in Torun and graduated as MSc in 2019. She is on her first year of PhD studies at the Doctoral School of Exact and Natural Sciences in Academia Scientiarum Thoruniensis. She is working as part of Prof. Jerzy Pawel Lukaszewicz’s research group at NCU. She is the leader of project PRELUDIUM 18 under the title of: Studies on the Synthesis of Graphene Foams of Diversified Application financed by the National Science Centre, Poland.
- N-doped graphene
- Zn-air batteries
- The research of electrochemical properties of exfoliated graphene doped with nitrogen and phosphor.
- Development of research methodics passage of microscopc fungi through polymer membranes doped with carbon material.
- Honorable mention for the best poster presentation on „IV Conference Nano(&)BioMaterials – from theory to aplication”, Torun (6-7.06.2019).
- 1st award for the best lecture on XXV Conference PTChit. „New aspects in chemistry and the use of chitin and its derivatives”, Torun (25-27.09.2019).
- Team Award of the Rector of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, 1st degree, for achievements in the scientific field in 2019
- Rector’s scholarship for publications: Improving the performance of Zn-Air batteries with N-doped electroexfoliated graphene